Why TraceMate, Single-Circuit?
- So easy to install and operate, you won't need to invest in special staff training.
- Convenient features such as the green LED alarm light on the door of the unit make it easy to spot fault conditions.
- The NO/NC alarm saves you time, by sending signals to any pre-determined remote location.
- Comes complete with 100 Ohm, 3-wire RTD with 7' lead.
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D.
For more general information about TraceMate, single- and two-circuit units, please visit Features and Advantages.
The TraceMate, single-circuit unit is available in 120Vac or 277Vac (Single-Pole), and 208/240Vac (Dual-Pole). For more detailed product specs, download the pdf.
Click here for the TraceMate Manual (120V & 208V).
Click here for the TraceMate Manual (277V).